Terms and Conditions
Important Terms & Conditions
- Most one way Drop/Pickup packages include charges for Toll, Fuel, Driver Allowance & A/C.
- All other packages like based on per km rate (e.g. Outstation Return trips, Local Trips) do not include Toll, Driver night allowance charges.
- In some packages where mentioned these may be excluded, Please read Service & package description carefully.
- Parking charges
- (if any) would be extra at actuals to be paid by the customer.
- Interstate taxes, permit fees (which are inured rarely on certain highways) would be extra.
- By default all Airport Pickups (where advance payment is not made) require that you call our Call center or the Driver (No. provided in SMS/email) after landing and inform about your arrival. The Driver sometimes may not enter the Parking lot unless your call is received or WellCabs team track the flight arrival and instruct him for the same. In case you need Pickup with Nameboard/Placard it is necessary to make payment in advance.
Cancellations 24hrs before the pickup time, will attract NO cancellation charges.
- Cancellations 24hrs before the pickup time, will attract NO cancellation charges.
- Cancellations between 6-24hrs prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to 25% of the gross price.
- Cancellation in less then 6 hours prior to pick up will attract cancellation charges equivalent to 50% of the gross price.
- On the spot cancellation before start of the Journey (or No intimation for cancellation, also called No Show) will attract cancellation equivalent to 75% of the gross price.
- Printed receipts are not available in the cabs. Electronic Receipt by SMS & email can be provided if you call WellCabs office after making payment to Driver. We also send Invoice optionally by email/mail after the journey is complete to your journey.
- In case you have not made any Advance payment or paid Booking amount then any confirmation email is only an “Provisional Confirmation”, subject to your availability on phone at the time of cab allocation, normally 3 – 12hrs before the pickup time. In case you are not reachable even after 3 trials the booking may be canceled and cancellation charges will be payable. In case you will be in Flight please call and confirm with our team before boarding the flight and ensure that flight details have been provided for our reference. WellCabs reserves the rights to deny cab to any booking where advance payment is not made.
- In case the cab booked by you is not available, we will provide a alternative car of same or higher category. e.g. Indica may be replaced by Swift/Indigo or even SUV like Innova/Tavera. In case of emergency or acute shortage of cabs we may send a car or lower category.
- For oneway pick/drop max one halt ( not exceeding 30 mins) is allowed. Any extra Halts/pickups/drops may cost extra. All oneway packages are limited time packages depending on intercity distance. They are like a Taxi system instead of standard time & km based car rentals.
- The payment has to be made in Cash only (If not already paid in Bank/Paypal), at the start of the journey directly to the Driver.
- In case you like to make an online payment/Cheque payment/paypal payment/Credit card, it shall be made before the start of the trip preferably 24hrs before pickup time, so that our team has sufficient time to check and confirm the payment. In case of urgent payments made, you may be required to pay in cash to the driver and we may refund your Bank Transfer/Credit Card payment within few days.
- Car rental bookings should be preferably made 24 hours prior to travel. Urgent bookings are subject to arrival of the Driver at Pickup time. Due to several reasons we may not be able to provide best of our service for urgent booking.
- INR rates are applicable to all resident Indians. Dollar rates are applicable to foreign nationals and NRIs settling their bills directly in USD. In case the order booked is in USD with Cash on Pickup option, only Cash is INR is acceptable.
- For per Km packages, car rental will be charged with the car rental office as the start and end point.
- Car rental tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- WellCabs maximum liability is limited to refund of the amount of rental charged against the particular transaction. For Airport or Bus/Rail Station Drops, WellCabs is not liable for compensating Customer for missing the flight/Train/Bus due to any delays.
- For certain orders, WellCabs act as a facilitator between the customer & a local Cab service provider (Vendor). The final service is provided by the selected vendor using his own car & driver. In many cases the payment may be collected directly by the vendor/Driver.
- WellCabs make efforts to select vendors based on their reliability and quality of service. We regularly check that vendor cars are comprehensively insured including 3rd party cover but in certain events vendors may use cabs not already verified by the WellCabs. Claims if any will be settled as per existing laws in India by the concerned insurance company or the owner of the cab.
Chauffeur Drive- Local Use
– If extra hours are logged, the next package rate with extra hours and kilometers will be charged as applicable.
– A daily night halt charge will be payable if the car rental package timings have been completed and the car has been retained beyond 24:00 hours.
– Driver charges are applicable if the car travels beyond city / corporation limits.
- Chauffeur Drive-Outstation Use
– Minimum billing of 300 km per calendar day applicable. Rate per km will be charged as mentioned in the extra km column.
– Driver Allowance is payable on a daily basis.
- In the event of any accident or damage to the vehicle, or theft, the Hirer should inform our nearest office and is required to obtain a First Information Report from the nearest police station at their own cost.
- Any parking, traffic or driving violation (in case not related to cab driver mistakes) will be collected from the customer with 10% surcharge.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by WellCabs is at the sole risk of the Customer and that WellCabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Without prejudice to the above, WellCabs makes no representation or warranty that:
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- WellCabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of service offered by WellCabs or due to the failure of WellCabs to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of WellCabs or any person or any organization involved in the abovementioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, WellCabs shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by WellCabs to provide a cab to the Customer within any stipulated time even if WellCabs has agreed to so provide the cab or even if the Customer has advised WellCabs of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the cab is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify WellCabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which WellCabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- WellCabs is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a cab booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a cab for the Customer.
- WellCabs shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the WellCabs or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of WellCabs in any way as WellCabs, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- WellCabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of cab s done by the Customer.
- WellCabs encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the cab during the journey, WellCabs will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the cab or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the cab , the Customer has to inform WellCabs of the same in writing within 24hours of using the cab or the services of WellCabs.
- The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by WellCabs or the agreement or arrangement between WellCabs and the Customer.
- WellCabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at WellCabs’s website at www.wellcabs.com . or on the date that WellCabs may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- All the calls made to our call centre may be recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with WellCabs may be continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
- WellCabs have right to use the customer contact information for our own marketing purposes
- WellCabs does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from WellCabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. WellCabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.